MY DAD 6-17-16




It has been 11 years since the passing of my father, Paul Pinto Sr.
Since that fateful day, there have been many difficult times, a lot of regrets and floods of memories.
I never stopped missing my father – Ever!
He was the person who kept our family together 
My father, in our earlier days, was the person we all relied on.
My father was the kind of man that in the most serious of moments, he would make us all burst out laughing!
There were many good times, family functions,  where we celebrated quality moments of togetherness.
There were times of need but, even they weren’t tragic because we had each other.
We weren’t the Waltons, as we all experienced some very, very difficult times, together and alone.
There had still been arguments, misunderstandings and sickness.
Yes, there was also suffering.
All of us carried our own brand of suffering but, the most painful was watching my dad suffer.
You see, my father was sick with lung cancer, heart disease and kidney failure.
My father’s suffering ended in May, 2005.
That’s when my suffering and grief over my father’s passing began!
Dad, if you’re looking down from Heaven, please know I love you and never stopped missing you.


With sincerity and enduring love,
My father’s daughter,
                             Evelyn

                            June 17, 2016



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024