AUTHORITY FIGURES 8-26-15


                       Authority: 
Authority is of no question, it comes from God!
It's other authority figures in this life that I have trouble with!!!
A friend asked me once: "Do you have a problem with authority?"
My answer: "Defiantly so!"
My 1st authorities in my life were my mother and father.
My parents taught me so much about Life.
They were the first people who taught me what Life was all about .
They loved me and showed me how to love others.
I learned to survive and to be grateful. in what is an unfair but, beautiful world!
About authority figures:
Some authority figures, I respect them as well as their position in my life!
Some I don't for these reasons:
(1) Lies
(2) Misuse of their authority position
(3) Abuse of their authority 
(4) This kind of authority person who  seems to think they are better than the people they have authority over!
These last three should "not" be in "any" kind of authority over "Anyone"!
                         Evelyn Pinto

                        August 26, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024