PRAY FOR GOD'S WISDOM, HANDS AND HEART 8-16-15


Dear Friends,
Please keep me in your prayers.
In a week, I was treated with 2 antibiotics for, what doctors thought, pneumonia.
The 1st antibiotic didn't work because me to have a night of hallucinations. (Hallucinations are a side effect of this antibiotic).
The 2nd one didn't work because apparently it wasn't strong enough.
Feverish, I called an ambulance and went to the hospital, the hospital I go for my medical care.
In the ER, my fever was 103.
I was treated with 2 IV antibiotics.
The doctors cannot continue to treat this infection because they do not know what it is or where it is.
Meanwhile, my white blood count is still elevated.
I continue to be very weak and so, so, fatigued, as well as short of breath and painfully congested. 
Could we all pray for God's Wisdom, His Hands and His Heart to guide my medical team.
I would appreciate and will be very, very grateful for every prayer. Love,
               Evelyn (Pinto)
               August 16, 2015 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024