TODAY IS MY MOTHER'S 86th BIRTHDAY 8-31-15



                             
                                        
                                        Mom's 1st Pedicure


                                         
                                   Mother and Daughter

               HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOTHER!


Whenever I think of you, Mom, I think of "Love"!
 
I think of the values you and Dad instilled in me.
I learned that no matter how bad things were and how hopeless they seemed,
I know I will never, ever, give up!
I learned to persevere through trials, health crisis-is and loss.
I remember, Mom, though little things that you told me as a child and
I find comfort in them to this day.
Little things you used to say like:
"Whenever someone dies, it makes room for the birth of a baby."
"You know too much for your own good."
"You're alright, the world is so wrong."
(The last quote of yours, I totally believe now).
Though your words mean so much to me,
Your presence will always mean so, so, so much more!
Mom, don't ever stop being the wonderful, generous, kind, loving person that you are.
You make my life, and so  other people's life so much better!
I love you, Mother!
Signed, ith gracious gratitude and  an unfailing love,
your daughter,
                             Evelyn
                             August 31, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024