I WANT TO DO ZANY STUFF 8-29-15


Life is so precious to me yet, it can be taken away from me and/or anyone in a flash! 
I know I have to live today, live for the moment. 
I have to make this moment count.
I don't want to waste this short time I  have, being angry or being hurt.
(I am just not feeling the best about myself or those I love). 
Life is too short for this kind of thinking!
I want to love the world and everybody in it! 
I want to sing, dance, laugh and do zany stuff!
I want to see the sun rise and set. 
I want to see, smell and watch the rain. 
I want to watch thunder storms. 
I want to eat a dozen snowflakes. 
After I do all this, I will set another list of things I want to do. 
As long as I can still do this fun stuff and thank God for it, I'm really, really living. 
Love,
             Evelyn Pinto
             August 29, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024