REJOICE IN TODAY 8-2-15



"Let us rejoice in this day that The Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad." 
(Bible scripture)
I love to go out early in the morning.
Living with respiratory illness, early mornings are the best time for me to go outside on these hot, summer days. It's  good breathing weather, at this time of the day.
Since I love photography almost as much as I love writing, I took pictures of God's miracle - a new day, Today!
Please, live for the moment and realize the miracles that God has presented, all around you!
Have A Blessed Day! Love and prayers, 
                                              Evelyn (Pinto)
                                            





                          Pictures taken by Evelyn Pinto
                                    August 2, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024