WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO 5 YEARS OLD? 8-29-15


Today has been a rough day, a really rough day!
I know what I'll do.  I'm going to not think for the rest of today.
Maybe I will take the day off thinking tomorrow.
I will not acknowledge the world's existence, and all the persons in the world,
I'm going to sing with the birds today.
I'll travel through the sky 'til I reach a nice, fluffy, warm cloud to rest on.
I'll dance with the trees in the wind.
Yes, this seems much better (for a short while) than exercising any contact with the world or people.
I want fun back in my life and not always be surrounded by serious life stuff. 

Again, I ask: What happened to 5 years old?
                                           Evelyn Pinto
                                           August 29, 2015
                                           (edited)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024