PNEUMONIA 8-9-2015


Feeling so sick today, I reluctantly called my doctor's office and talked with the doctor on call.
After listening to me, telling of my symptoms, this doctor strongly encouraged me to go to my hospital's ER. 

He said that it sounded like I had an infection.
I went to the ER, at the hospital I go for care and had lab work done and a chest x-ray 2x.
I am being treated for pneumonia, which is an infection in the lungs.
Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes.
I appreciate and am grateful for every one!
Totally Exhausted, I'm going to bed.
Love and prayers, 

                             Evelyn Pinto
                             August 9, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024