LIVING WITH LIFE 8-7-15


A Joyful Good Morning To Everyone!
Many things may go wrong in a day but,

It doesn't have to be a bad day.
Just bad things going wrong.
If you change your attitude, you will see a lot more that has gone right!
Most mornings, I wake up in pain, severe, intense pain.
Medications helps to take the edge off pain but, for me, it doesn't take the pain  away.
Distraction is a one way that I cope and with life. Another is music. Another is meditating. 

Another is relaxing in the courtyard where I live.
By far the very, very best way is "prayer". I 'm a prayer warrior where not only my concerns go to Jesus but, in prayer, I voice, to Jesus, the concerns of many others whom I come in contact with, that need prayer.

I pray to Jesus, voicing not only my concerns but,  the concerns of many others, in prayer over and over, incessantly! 
I know God answers prayers, in His way, His time.
Our God Is An Awesome God!
Love and prayers,
                              Evelyn Pinto
                              August 7, 2015



 
                           (Pictures taken by Evelyn Pinto)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024