SOME PEOPLE ARE SO POOR, ALL THEY HAVE IS MONEY 8-23-15


"Some people are so poor, all they have is money"!
This quote was on a church sign.
For some reason this quote really  hit me!
I may not have much in the material sense or even have 

"status quo" in this society but, I am so, very rich.
I know what is important , what really is important, in Life!
I've been blessed with a lot of love in my life.
I have faith in My God and I have accepted Jesus as My Savior.
This faith  sustains me through the trials and sickness I go through, as well as the joyful times in my life.
God has equipped me with all I need today..
God has truly blessed me abundantly!
Praise The Lord!        
                                 Evelyn Pinto

                                 August 23, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024