SO GLAD TO BE HOME 8-21-15


I'm home from the hospital. 
I was discharged Wednesday and was home by Wednesday night.
I apologize for not blogging sooner, telling of my discharge,  but Life kind of happened.
I had so much to do, (and still do),  but, just had to rest, as well.
I'm on the road to recovery from this last acute illness, this illness, that required hospitalization.
The staff at the hospital, that I go for my medical care, were outstanding!
The level of care that was presented to me was excellent, totally su[erior!
I have to get used to this life I have at home.
It won't be that difficult because I will be among friends and close to family, who will give me the support  I need, if and when I need it.
I , wherever I am and whatever state I am (whether physical or in my head) I will always have Jesus to talk with, support me and give me what I need to navigate through my life.
Praise Be To God!
                               Evelyn Pinto
                              August 21, 2015



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024