Greetings and Salutations,
       I got up this morning and began to realize the wonder of this day, this life, this moment that God has given me. I didn't( and could never) do enough to earn this day and to earn  this day. All I can do today is to live this day the very best I can. Today I ask God to walk with me because these days lately have been somewhat difficult. Issues I have to face I will face today. The very many people I love, I will love. People that need me, I will give them my service(s). People who need a kind word, I will say to them a kiind word. People who need to be lifted up, I will kneel down and lift up. I expect there will be conflicts and difficulties in people. This usually , I avoid. Maybe they, people who's behavior I find troublesome and/or who's reactions to me hurt me. Do these people just need something I can give?  Life is gotton difficult  now!  That settles it: Today I Will Be A Super Hero!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024