It's early morning and I am still a patient in the hospital. A lot of things are scary here. Not having the control of your lie especially not being able to goo off the floor is scary. My freedom of going where I want when I want is put on hold for awhile. The biggie is not knowing what is going on in your body. Even bigger, the doctors don't know for sure.
I know people are here to help me get back to my life. I just wish they would view me and my ides of what's going on with me more seriously. I wish they would realize that their patient knows their (my) body a lot better than they do.Doctors know illnesses, medications, treatments,etc...I know me-my boy-my mind . I know what works and doesn't work. Don't get me wrong, I am compilable  to treatment but, I still want (demand) to be the most vital part of the treatment team.!                                                                      
 I'm here (in the hospital). I'm Me! I know Me! I don'tt feel well. !I'm tired!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024