I love Life, this life that God has given me. I love sunsets and sunrises and the rain. I love looking at something blank and seeing wonderful colors. I love to act zany with the trusting nature that all is good.
  Today my body hurts. Something bad has invaded my body that has caused me to feel lots of pain. My chest is also very heavy and it feels like it's  plugged up.
  I guess it's time to turn into a Super Hero and  send a communication (express) to The Boss Super Hero and ask Hum to drive out these super villains that have invaded my body. I always go to The Boss Super Hero "cos He's my friend and in charge of me and all the other Super Heroes. He's in charge, My Boss Super Hero, of everything and can do anything.Today I'm going to be brave and do magic machine that helps me feel less plugged up and swallow  those magic potions and ask My Boss to strike a zing into these to make this magic 100% more powerful. I'm going to feel better soon.
   I'm a Super Hero so I have to be brave. Is It alright If a  Super Hero feels a little bit scared?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024