I' have a stomach, virus or something that is attacking my body. I am living now with more intense pain at times more pain than the chronic pain I live with. Please, if you could, say a quick prayer for me, people who are sick now and /or living with chronic health conditions, people who are living with permanent health conditions (physical and emotional) Please pray for people in hospitals, nursing homes, and all places where people are getting care. whether be in their home or facility, hospital, etc.. Please could you also pray for the people who are caring for all of us. Thank you.a lot of people, I know will greatly appreciate your prayers.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024