Living with chronic physical medical conditions, I am in the hospital a lot. I am a patient in the hospital now. I can think I'm stuck in a room with very few visitors and lousy television. I can concentrate on how lonely, homesick and scared I feel. That's not Me!
     I use this opportunity to connect with some wonderful, amazing people who are helping me to get and feel better. I can talk with and get to know these really great people who have a busy, stressful job helping me.
    This job is where they use not only their knowledge, expertise and experience but they were blessed with patience, endurance, strength and all other traits in them necessary to carry out their jobs helping me and others feel better. What amazing is they love their jobs (well, most of the time).
     I have given a gift of letting people into my life and  and giving them all a part of me. I also take a part of each and every one of these real, amazing people and holding  these parts of people close to my heart forever. 
     I have time on my hands to use to do well, a lot of things. I choose to show my love to the people helping me and tell them how grateful I am  to them and tell them that I'm glad that they are here with me. I also tell them "You're doing a great job."
     I have this time to prat. I use this time to praise God and express to Him how grateful I am for the life He's given me. God is so, so, so wonderful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024