I would like to praise God  for all the people He's put into my life.  I have my family to love and be loved.  I have friends to share love.  I have a hospital to go to when I am sick. I have the care of qualified, compassionate doctors curing me of diseases invading my body.  I have the care of nurses, cna'a's, respiratory therapists helping me to breathe better.  I have delicious food on a tray made by the food service in the hospital.  I have spiritual support from the Pastoral Care Dept at the hospital. I have all these people helping me to be as comfortable as I can be.. I have all this and more. God is so good to me.  Praise God.

Comments

  1. I was a patient in the hospital when a few of these posts were written and/or thought.of. I go into the hospital a lot because, among other medical issues, I'm living with a lung disease. These medical issues have me in the hospital so I will remain ok.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024