I don't feel well today. I asked my Boss Super Hero  if He could make me feel better. I asked Him to promise To be with me and never, ever leave me 'cos I don't feel well this morning. I also asked him to help my family, my friends, my church.
Today I'm going to a place where Super Heroes get fixed.This place is big and and there are many other good Super Heroes, like me. who need to get fixed and feel better. There are also kind Super Heroes who have the magic to help drive out the super villains who invade the bodies of us Super Heroes. The Super Heroes who hold this magic have been trained in a very secret society to use this magic for good. These Super Heroes who administer magic to a vow under The Boss Super Hero to use this magic for good. These Super Heroes will give me lots of magic and they will be with me 'til the super villains in my body are driven out. It's a long and painful procedure that takes a lot of time. There will be lots of kind Super Heroes with me until the magic has successfully worked and I my body will be cured. I will feel better soon. I'm a brave Super Hero and I'm not scared. Maybe I'm am just a little scared..










I don't feel well today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024