At a different road in my life these words uttered from me in a troubled time in my life: "I'll stick with my fantasies until reality has something better to offer". Now, in this point of my life, instead of meeting reality for what it is, I've created a 'safe place' for me. When reality does get too much, I have my 'safe place' to fall back on.
Right now on April 19, 2013, I have to close the door on reality for awhile. I have to go to my 'safe place' today-now..
Right now, being a Super Hero, there are villains to fight and wrongs to make right. Being the good  Super Hero that I am, I have to make things  right. I have to fight to make good win out and you know being a  good Super Hero I always fight and win the fight of good beating evil.
Today, I'll fly through the skies and check on the world  and see if there evil super villains  that need to be fought, crushed and taken out of the world so no more evil can ever, ever come to the world. It's a hard job but, I wouldn't be a Super Hero if I couldn't fight the fight of protecting good. I also have to make sure that these super villains never, ever impose bad on me or the world Again!
Don't be afraid anyone, because The Best, The Strongest, The Wisest, this Boss Super Hero in charge of everyone and everything. My Boss Super Hero is whom I get all my strength from and This Super Hero is The One who made me a powerful Super Hero. The world does not have to worry 'cos The Boss Super Hero is in 'complete' control. I'm glad I'm a Super Hero now. Wow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024