Today is a  good day! Despite the difficulties that many of us all encountered today, today is a good day. I had to go to the hospital for an appointment and my transportation arrived later than they told me. I had time to enjoy 2 cups of coffee, to talk with friends and even friends that I had never met before. I had the time to be outside and be among God's creation, marveling at the cloud filled sky and  feeling a bit of Spring as I unzipped my jacket. I had time to be amongst different people, to look at everything and to be content. I felt joy today and a childlike appreciation for life. Today, for a while, I had no cares no problems, no conflicts. Today I realized how blessed I am. Today I felt joy. I want this to last forever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024