A CHILD'S SELF PORTRAIT OF EVELYN 8-29-16


Another child drew a self portrait of me.
If you look at these drawings, it is totally amazing how children can picture me.
Not, like most adults who see the obvious, what's noticeable to the human eye. Many see the wheelchair, the nasal cannula which is bringing oxygen to me and all of the other paraphernalia I need to have.
Children have this precious gift of looking beyond all of that.
This young boy pictured me standing, wearing a striped dress and having green hair.
AWE! Now I see me in this child's drawing!
As I expressed to this young boy: "It looks exactly like me!"
Can you see the resemblance ?
Evelyn Pinto
August 29, 2016


This child meant to write I hope you feel good, not fell good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024