BEING CALM IN THE HOSPITAL 8-19-16




It's nearly 7pm, friends, and I am in the hospital (again). 
I posted this morning, how I've been so sick.
It turns out that I have pneumonia.
I really so tired of being sick and so, really sick of being tired!
I am being treated with both IV and oral antibiotics.
I was in the chapel at the hospital, before going to the Emergency Room.
I prayed and prayed and prayed in the hospital chapel.
I prayed for a way out of this.
Then, as if planted in my head supernaturally:
The way out is to go through it.
So, friends, I'm trying to be strong, brave, calm and peaceful.
Maybe it won't happen at this moment.
But, like the warrior I am, and with the help of God, 
I will persevere!
          Evelyn Pinto
         August 19, 2016
        7:02pm




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024