A LETTER TO MY FRIENDS 8-16-16




Dear Friends,
It is my 5th day in the hospital and I'm now looking out my hospital room window.
My hospital room is a medical telemetry unit on the 8th floor of the hospital I am in.
It's a room with a wondrous view, almost like being in the clouds. I think, dream and pray up here.
I feel like I'm in the clouds, closer to Heaven and to God.
I'm doing okay but, very,very congested, from my head to my  chest, painful even.
This morning, I'm scheduled to go for a Pulmonary Function Test.
I am weak, tired, fatigued and frustrated and am feeling so sick.
I know this hot and  humid weather complicates my medical conditions and really doesn't help matters at all!
I'm keeping a good attitude and wear a smile often, even through the difficult stuff.
You can say, my friends, I'm doing the best I can, at times more!
Take care, my friends! Be well!
With sincerity, hope, love and prayers,
                   Evelyn



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024