IF GOD IS FOR ME, WHOM (OR WHAT) CAN BE AGAINST ME?" 8-21-16



This is my 3rd day as a patient, in the hospital.
I feel sick, tired, exhausted totally, congested, have generalized pain and am experiencing severe headaches.
The staff at this hospital have been exceptional!
My medical is presented with love, compassion, respect, with medical expertise and excellence.
Pneumonia is a confusing illness.
The questions arise at what type of infection, in the lung, it is.
I'm not an expert with this, so, I'm trusting my doctors with this one.
With the collections of data from my bloodwork, my x-rays and my account of what I feel (and have felt), I'm trusting the doctors, with my input, especially with decision making, I'm trusting my medical team to figure out the right treatment(s) to cure this pneumonia.
I'm first surrendering all  to God, trusting Him to guide my doctors. 
I trust God's hands, Mind and Heart will work through these hard working medical professionals.
"If God is for me, whom (or what) can be against me."
             Evelyn Pinto
            August 21, 2016




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024