TRYING TO BE POSTIVE, WHILE IN THE HOSPITAL 8-12-15



Friends, I have been admitted to the hospital.
I was having worrisome symptoms that included shortness of breath and other breathing difficulties,, severe congestion in my chest. chest pain and fluid retention.
As I have written in former posts, I live with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, my diaphragm on the left side that is paralyzed, congestive heart failure and the list goes on.......
I'm in my hospital room now and totally exhausted!
Friends, I know how scarey being a patient in the hospital.
I realize how tired you can get, just being in bed.
Living with chronic health conditions and also needing the acute care of the hospital often, is not the road I chose for myself.
These were the cards that were dealt to me.
I don't feel sorry I was dealt this life.
Instead I am still grateful, content and calm.
I'm not saying things will never get better.
I so do pray my health conditions will improve.
I do go on and try always to smile. laugh and show appreciation to all that is done for me, especially by family and friends.
I do have my moments though!
As for now, I'm going to write cards and notes of appreciation for those amazing people in the hospital who are caring for me.
May God bless and protect them!
May God be with my family, my friends, my church and my country!
Love, peace and prayers,
                Evelyn Pinto
               August 12, 2016



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024