DOCTORS, I'M STILL PRAYING.... 8-20-16


This is my 2nd day in the hospital.
It's going much smoother than the 1st day here, at the hospital.
It's summer, the time when new doctors in training, get  into the hospital system.
For many of them, it will be one of the first experiences practicing on real live people, namely the patients.
I, being one of these patients.
These resident doctors have been known to make mistakes, hopefully learning from their mistakes.
The problem is that these mistakes are made on live people.
One mistake made, in my case, was that these young doctors in training did not add one of my needed medications, though it was on the medication list and the active problem list  that, both was on the sheet I came in with and in my medical records.
My ideas, for the ambitious, young would be, both,  more supervision, more education in patients as people education and an oversight team to guide the doctors who are training.
My best idea is prayer.
I pray that God will strengthen the doctors through His strength.
I pray that He would make the doctors wise, through His wisdom.
I pray that the doctors would show love, through the Love God gave to every one of us.
Doctors, I'm still praying......
Love, peace and prayers for good health,
                            Evelyn Pinto
                           August 20, 2016


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024