AND YOU CAN'T GET BETTER THAN THAT! 8-13-16



I am still in the hospital.
I realize that it's a "Waiting Game" here, in the hospital.
I wait for the doctors, wait for my medications, wait to get what I need, wait,wait, wait...........
Time is valuable to me.
There is stuff I can do while waiting.
I can write/make cards for everyone.
I can connect with family and friends, especially those I haven't talked to in awhile.
I can marvel at God's Wonders in the view of outside my hospital room window.
I can do so much, while making good use of the time God gave me.
Awe, through the large clear window, in my hospital room, on the 8th floor, the view is magnificent!
The Charles River trickles as its' water flows.
The city looks like a scene in an old storybook.
And, there are the sunrises and the  sunsets, Awesome!
I may be sick, in the hospital, and not feeling well at all,
But,
I do realize I have so, so, so much to be grateful for.
I have my God who never stops loving me. 
Through joyful times and times of trial and difficulty, God never leaves me.
And you can't get better than that!
With sincerity, hope, peace, love and prayers,
                  Evelyn Pinto
                 August 13,  2016






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024