AT THE LUAU 8-26-16




There was a Luau today!
My friend, Joanne and I sat together, enjoying the luau, among a crowd of friends!
Joey B-Bop performed!
Joey sang the oldies, which brought me down "Nostalgia Road"!
Joanne and I sang with Joey, very loud!
Maybe I wasn't in tune with the music.
I probably was even off key! 
I almost definitely sure the music and I did not stay in sequence.
It didn't stop me, or Joanne, from singing our hearts out to songs like: "Blue Suede Shoes",  Bobby Vinton's, "Roses Are Red, My Love:, "The Gambler" and "Are You Lonesome Tonight?"!
I even danced, but, not as long as I would have liked!
I was recently discharged from the hospital.
Recovering at home from a nasty pneumonia, my endurance and stamina were much lower than I wanted it to be.
This did not stop me from enjoying myself among friends, especially with my newish dear friend, Joanne!
We zealously enjoyed a great time at the Luau today!
Thanks Joey B-Bop!
Oh, I could (really could not have) sang and danced all night!
With an uplifting sincerity,
A nostalgic,
          Evelyn Pinto
         August 26, 2016





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024