MY 5TH DAY IN THE HOSPITAL, STILL FIGHTING 8-23-16



It is my 5th day as a patient in the hospital.
After a very, difficult, confusing and painful day yesterday, my tired body slept last night.
Last night, I slipped into a much needed, deep sleep.
It is now 6am and I've already washed up and ready for another day in the hospital.
My nurses, doctors, primary care assistants and everyone here at the hospital, have been totally awesome and very kind to me!
Though I need much more rest, as I fight this pneumonia, my prayers are being answered.
Though I still feel so sick, my attitude has changed since yesterday.
Though I long to be in my own home, among my friends and what has been the familiar, I accept what is. 
I have to keep going, and if I can, keep going forward.
I pray that I will be better and stable enough soon to return home.
For now, I will still struggle to get better, listen to the advice of my medical team and be gracious and grateful.
I Will Give Thanks To God, For He Is Good!
                          Evelyn Pinto
                         August 23, 2016


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024