I KNOW THIS 8-14-16





I saw the sunrise this morning.
I was overjoyed, seeing the sunrise through my hospital room window.
I am a patient in the  hospital.
Whatever difficulties I face today and tomorrow, they were put on hold, as I witnessed God's Miracle in the Sunrise..
I saw the light of the sun reflect on a building, which stood tall, all outside my hospital room window.
My eyes captured the Charles River and the entire city through my camera. 
This morning I witnessed the beginning of a God given day called: "Today"!
On this day, I will be a witness to the promises Jesus gave.
Jesus said that He would never leave me or forsake me.
Even when it seems like I am alone in this sickness and confusion, I know I am not.
I am never alone.
I'm not fighting this battle alone.
I am not alone in my brokenness.
Why?
Jesus kept His Promise to me!
I know this!
               Evelyn Pinto
              August 14, 2016









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024