SICK AND PRAYING TO BE WELL 8-19-16


It's 6 am Friday morning and I have been feeling sick since yesterday.
I've been experiencing chills, severe headaches, body aches, nausea and my stomach is doing somersaults, over and over again.
The headaches feel like someone or something is banging while, also, pounding inside my head.
It wasn't a good or restful night last night either.
This morning I feel weak, fatigued,  sick congested and totally exhausted, totally!
To think, I was just discharged from the hospital this Tuesday night,  after a 5 day admission.
I just hope and pray,  that I feel better.
Even through all of this turmoil of being sick, I know God listens to my prayers.
?God, I can use your help."
"Please God help me get through this"!
Giving God All Glory!
Love,
      Evelyn Pinto
     August 19, 2016



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024