I;m Home 8-17-16





I'm home from the hospital.
I returned home early last night.
I'm weak and totally exhausted but, medically stable.
I have a Pulmonary Function Test today.
I did not get it in the hospital because of some confusion.
These health conditions take a lot out of me physically, emotionally and socially.
There also so much physical pain I feel, which makes my emotions go in circles.
Friends, could you pray for me and for those fighting chronic illnesses in their bodies and/or their minds?
This would mean so much to me as.
I know God hears every prayer and I do, also, know prayers do work.
I write, giving God all the Glory,
With sincerity, love, peace and prayers,
Evelyn Pinto
August 17, 2016
*I would like to thank the doctors, nurses, primary care assistants, the Pastoral Care chaplains and all the hospital staff who helped me, while I was a patient in the hospital.
The care I received was superb! 
The people who treated me were compassionate, loving, genuine, knowledgeable of my medical conditions, intelligent and totally awesome.
My treatment was presented in a manner that showed for their love for their jobs and for me, as their patient!
Thank You! Love,
                         Evelyn







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024