I'M HOME, WHERE I BELONG 8-24-16




Friends, I'm home from the hospital. 
I'm medically stable to leave the hospital and be where I belong: "Home"!
Outpatient services were resumed and I was released.
I, my doctors, my nurses, my primary care assistants, my social worker, everyone on medical team at the hospital, we all worked together, so I could be medically safe and okay to be home.
All the people who helped me through the acute stage of the pneumonia were superb and the care I received at the hospital was excellent!
Though weak, exhausted and fatigued, I could not wait to see my friends when I returned home
After having dinner with close friends, I 'm tired enough to call it a day.
It's nearly 7pm and I am already in my nightgown and ready for bed!
May God Bless All of You!
Good Night!
                  Evelyn Pinto
                 August 24, 2016




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024