"GOD, DO YOU HEAR ME?" 8-13-16






Being a patient in the hospital,  is not the easiest. I could think of better ways to spend time.
I could tolerate the hospital a little better if I weren't feeling so sick.
It would be great if I didn't have these serious, chronic,  health conditions which cause my stays in the hospital to be necessary.
Don't worry, my friends,  I'm not going down that pity syndrome road.
Instead, I'm looking out of my hospital room window, on the 8th floor,  of the hospital I am in.
I see the city with a grey sky above.
I see grey threatening clouds.
This entire sight look like a scene in an old movie.
I feel I am nearer to the sky than I;ve ever been!
Maybe Heaven can hear me?
"God, Do You Hear Me?"
God always answers me with a calming peace!
             Evelyn Pinto
            August 13, 2016









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024