JUAN'S BREAKFASTS 8-25-16


Every past step in the journey I've been traveling in my life has evolved me into the person I am today.
I remember "The Best Breakfasts" anyone could ever, ever have. These breakfasts happened in another time of my yesteryears..
These breakfasts, that Juan made, were the best ever!:
In the early morning, each day, between 2 am and 3 am,
Rob would knock on my apartment door.
Juan, Rob and myself lived in the same apartment building in East Boston, Mass.
We both preceded to Juan's apartment where he was already frying scrambled eggs and already had a pot of hot coffee on the stove.
Our wonderful friend, Juan, made the 3 of us scrambled eggs smothered in ketchup and hot coffee.
To this day, these eggs were the best eggs I have ever, ever tasted!
The coffee, hot and strong, you couldn’t get better tasting coffee in Brazil.
I don't think anyone in the world has ever better gourmet breakfasts, then the ones that Juan made for himself, Rob and me!
What great breakfasts!
What great friends we were!
What great memories!
                       Evelyn Pinto
                      August 25, 2016




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024